Sunday, January 31, 2010


I decided at 3:30 this morning that I wanted to go to Manhattan beach and have breakfast.  By the time I realized how bad this idea was I already showered and dressed and got myself on the freeway, but once I got to the restaurant at 5:30 in the morning it proved to be an excellent idea, there were plenty groups of odd couples, friends and lonely old men sitting at the restaurant and me.  Perfect!   
I ordered Oeufs Pain Perdu, and a baked onion soup( both my all time favorite) and read until it was light enough outside and went for a walk on the pier.  I was surprised to see surfers out so early but apparently there were strong waves this morning.  Listening to the sound of ocean is one of my favorite thing to do and it can be so rewarding once in a while to be a little spontaneous and do things as I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...