Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random pictures of home, #2

It's been raining for the past several days, I never took film pictures in cloudy weather before but they came out ok.  The pharmacy where I had my photo developed accidently printed out all my pictures instead of just putting it on a CD so they gave them to me for free.  The color is not the same, the printed version is prettier.  I love colors.
While I was driving today, I saw a brown little dog that looked just like Kelly who was lost in the rain, I thought I should drop it at a dog shelter so I turned around as soon as I could, but I drove along the same street for a couple of times and didn't see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...