Saturday, January 9, 2010

finally got to the part of day when I can sit mindlessly jotting down schedules and eat cranberry mix. All day of work with almost no break, it seems like after 20 years of playing the piano and endless music school( I started attending music school since I was 15) all the training did not go into performance a bit, but mostly gone into teaching because that's how I make a living, and it also seems to be the norm for most music school graduates. At times I wonder how big the concert stage really is for Classical musicians outside the school environment. I get paid plenty of money teaching little kids how to read musical notes and where middle C is on the keyboard, I'm also inspired to play some Bartok lately, so, anyone cares to pay me some big bucks for a little music creation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...