Friday, February 26, 2010


I'm all done with trying to add classes, the first week of school was gruesome as the same with schools everywhere, but that's all done with.  All my planned schedules are in place, text books purchased, dug out calculators, bought voice recorder, purchased parking permits,  Now let's see if I will be able to grapple with managerial accounting, precalculus, statistics, finish my college recital and teach all that piano students.  I actually like getting up early in the morning when the cool air smells so fresh, the street lights are still shining and the sky is somewhat blue. Few times when I was stuck in the elevator at 6:45 in the morning with a bunch of fresh out of high school kids I couldn't help but wondering what the heck I was doing here, but those thoughts went away as quickly as they came, and soon as I stepped in the classroom door no more room was left for any second thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...