Monday, June 7, 2010

I am so tired of wearing big bags all the time, and by happy accident I found this little purse over the weekend at Nordstrom and wore it to school today for my class, not only all the girls loved it but my teacher said loudly right as she was passing out the exam to us that she'd gladly trade me with it for an A, and the whole class burst out laughing (in retrospect I might really need to take up on that offer, seriously!)
Today is baby's birthday. Last year today she came to our home and it was a Sunday and it was the happiest day of my life on earth yet. ( She learned to shake hands over the weekend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...