Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Working from home too much makes me grumpy! Does anyone else ever feel like there are things missing in life but you can't quite pin down what it is? I have been thinking about doing a totally different type of job from music for a long time now, eh, not happening for the next few months though, as I've got to get a few unfinished things out of my hands first. Maybe it's the nature of people thinking grass is always greener on the other side, I'm really begin to feel like giving music lessons from home is not my true calling for the rest of life. Considering of having a full on career change from something you've grown so accustomed to is scary, kind of like facing a black hole and have no idea what's going to come out at the other end. But since I'm in my late 20's, if something is going to happen it will have to be pretty soon, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...