Thursday, October 28, 2010

As much as I complained about having to drive around and make time when there's no time when my father is here, it is nice to have family around after all. I eat three meals a day like a normal person instead of sipping on a latte all day long, I got some tips on cooking stir fried vegetables, and my dog pee stained carpet was deep cleaned, plastic spoons were replaced by real cooking utensils, and dirt that was piling up in all corners of the house magically disappeared like they all of a sudden decided to take a hike.
Tonight my father cooked some pretty damn authentic Chinese dinner and invited my boyfriend to eat with us. This was a pretty big deal, I'd never eaten a dinner with my boyfriend cooked by my parents before, it was real nice, and I don't just mean the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...