Monday, December 6, 2010

Sunday was about deep cleaning the closet, taking out some unwanted stuff, reorganizing and digging deep into the back of it to find the clothes that I'd already forgotten that I had.  I find organizing and cleaning, once you started it, is very relaxing.  This weather also makes me want to make the traditional Chinese hot pot, it's very similar to the Japanese shabu shabu, with difference in stock and ingredients. I like to put a dungeness crab for stock base and all kinds of vegetable, mushroom, fish balls, sliced meat, etc. You can even put noodle or wonton in it, anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...