Thursday, January 13, 2011

IMG_7923
IMG_7927
IMG_7929
IMG_7934IMG_7932
I used to take Kelly out for breakfast and the two of us often sat in the outdoor seating area of a restaurant and eat bacon. This morning I decided to take both of them for some food and fresh air, especially since Bobby now knows how to behave with a leash on. It's becoming so much easier with Bobby not pulling so hard on the leash, we could actually enjoy a long walk and I could even take pictures with two leases on my hand!
It's a beautiful day here in L.A., I know some parts of the world are sealed in ice and snow, but today feels like summer here. Warm and breezy 72 degrees, it's the perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...