Wednesday, January 26, 2011

IMG_8385

Since last night I made a pretty big decision around our house, and that is, Kelly is no longer allowed on my bed. No, don't laugh, I'm totally serious. In my house, Kelly rules. However, I need to 1. get a decent night of sleep, and 2. stop changing bed sheets twice a week. It's been a lot of washing and folding even with a washer and dryer at home, so yeah, I'm changing the rules. I really feel bad though, as sleeping on my bed is obviously her favorite thing in the world and I'm depriving her of that. I can't imagine how I would feel if someone deprived me of all my purses. So far she's been sulking in her little doggie bed, she refuses to come out even during dinner time when she usually sits under my chair and ask for a little piece of whatever I'm eating. Hopefully tomorrow she will feel better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...