Sunday, February 13, 2011

IMG_8671IMG_8681IMG_8710IMG_8718IMG_8725IMG_8744
It was recital time again, this time around I played several pieces at the end, including the entire Bach Toccata in d minor, one movement of Beethoven Sonata and Chopin Ballad No.4, honestly, I was exhausted afterward, I have no clue how I will play two more movements of the Beethoven sonata and the entire Gaspard de la nuit at my own recital, by memory. Err.
The kids all played beautifully. I watch them grow right in front of my eyes, and I know this sounds cliche, but it feels amazing to know that someone plays the piano beautifully in part because of me.
My fiancé and I had some great pizza and wine after the concert, I was hugely relieved of all the pressure, he's still got a big deal at work tomorrow, life goes on, but what sweet moments we are living in!
now, everybody is sleeping... have a good night!
IMG_8787

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...