Monday, March 21, 2011

IMG_9023
It rained all day Sunday. I got up early and made my way back to the gym Sunday morning. It was really nice to drive on the quiet street with drops of rain and trod through town in rain boots. The rest of day we met up with a wedding photographer (now we're getting somewhere, ) stocked up on groceries for the week and cooked dinner, two of our friends came over to chat for a little bit which was really nice. Right after they left my fiance and I raced to the theater and saw a movie. Counting yesterday, we have met each other for exactly a year and half. 18 Months! A short time on paper, but with so much change in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...