Wednesday, April 6, 2011

IMG_9346IMG_9342

A little sneak preview of the house. It's impossible to take nice pictures now with all the boxes stuffed up to the ceiling, and the mess just seems to be growing every day. We are nervously getting some estimates on repainting some places in the house and do a few minor repairs. Fingers crossed that it won't get too expensive! I can't wait til I have my piano here with me so I can start practicing again and get back to normal, will I ever get my "normal" back again?

IMG_9387IMG_9395

Kelly and Bobby each got a hair cut today, I love the way they look right after a clean cut! Don't they look adorable? Bobby look like a real sturdy little boy, pets are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...