Thursday, April 21, 2011

IMG_9583

Our house is getting ready for a fresh coat of paint. The workers were waiting outside our house at 6:50 this morning all dressed in uniforms and knocked on our door at 7 am sharp. That to me was impressive. I had never dealt with construction or paint companies before, never event tempted to paint my room once in my life, so a lot of learning involved as we go. I got up early this morning for the workers and had a cup of coffee with my fiance in the kitchen, and when we stepped out to take a look, our living room became like this
IMG_9584
All in the matter of a few minutes, so, yeah, somethings you just gotta leave them to the professionals! Fingers crossed that everything will turn out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...