Tuesday, May 24, 2011

IMG_0709
Wait, is that a Knoll chair? In my music room? Hmmm, maybe I have just totally lost it. But hey, when I picked up this sucker from Greyhound, it was totally heavy and awesome. Now the question is where I'm going to put it. It can't go in the living room, because if I am not conned by some antique salesman from Holland, I will have some French chair coming in a few weeks from now. And it can't go in the kitchen, or the family room, or the bedroom. So, perhaps when I want to sit alone in the dusty scary basement and think about stuff, I will sit on it. So maybe it will go in the basement, um, ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...