Sunday, July 10, 2011

IMG_3362IMG_3376IMG_3369
So how's our first weekend alone as a married couple? My husband is learning how to put together a gas grill, and I'm learning how to cook for real, meaning to cook pretty much five nights a week. It's a lot of work, from looking up recipes to grocery shopping to preparing the ingredients to the actual cooking to the afterwards cleaning up. In the end it's well worth the effort, I didn't realize how unhealthy eating out all the time can be, plus all the money we spent on groceries to eat really well is cheaper than dining out at restaurants few nights a week. I think I'm feeling healthier already...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...