Thursday, August 11, 2011

DPP_0056DSC_1214DSC01915DSC01918
IMG_2191
IMG_2230
Come to think of it, I don't think I've said a word about my wedding. It was such a huge event evolving so many people and so much effort, I don't even know where to begin talking about it or who to thank first! Everyone in my family helped out during the planning, began with my father, who gladly took on a active wedding planning role when I bluntly told him I just wanted to hit the city hall with my husband. Being a business man, he ran my wedding like a boss and had family "conferences" with my uncles and aunts and assigned them with different chores, I almost fell on the floor laughing when he seriously told me that he had all my uncles report back to him periodically on their progress.
Then there were my parent in laws who ventured to China on their own after a lot of flight delays and troubles and made it to my hometown in order to attend our wedding. My wedding planner who took care the bulk of work and stayed pretty much til early in the morning in the banquet hall the night before the event to make sure all the fine details were in place. It was a really successful event with over 300 guests and less than three months of planning time, it never could have happened without help from everyone. I had never been a bridezilla in my life, but in the end my family was right, it was really nice to have a good ceremony and build memories of a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...