Wednesday, August 17, 2011

IMG_4805IMG_4810IMG_4812

I had my first try at Korean rice cake today. It tasted pretty good, but I'm not Korean and I just made it based on what they looked like when I ate out at Korean places, so try at your own risk:) You will need rice cake, chili paste, napa cabbage, long green onion, shredded carrot, and fish cake. All ingredients can be purchased at Korean supermarket, especially the chili paste, I think it's pretty hard to find elsewhere. Boil the rice cake in boiling water, add in 2 tbls chili paste or to taste, vegetables and fish cake. Add 2 tsp soy sauce and 1 tsp sugar or to taste. The liquid will thicken with cooking, when the rice cake becomes gooey and soft, it is done. Serve while hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...