Thursday, August 4, 2011

IMG_4302
I went shopping at IKEA today for some cheap book shelves for my blue room, and also picked up a pair of these small pink lamps to go on both side of the fireplace mantel. The glass animal figures are vintage, I also have a small cat and duck! It's so easy to pick up random stuff for the house while things that require a little bit of leg work such as reupholster window seat cushions get put off forever and ever.

This has been a stressful week, I'm opening a bottle of wine tonight because I think I really need it and to get myself ready for a night up assembling furniture!

2 comments:

  1. Those lamps and figurines are so cute! A bottle of wine sounds like an excellent way to prepare for a night of furniture assembly!! Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cassie! It's all done:)

    ReplyDelete

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...