Monday, September 19, 2011

IMG_5628

For my birthday a couple of months ago I got this Huntington gas grill. You would think it's a gift really for my husband but he's not interested in BBQ at all and I am. Finally this weekend I decided to buy a propane tank and give it a try.  The result was some very easy and delicious food.  We also sat out in the backyard to have dinner for the first time, it was incredibly relaxing and the weather was nice. The backyard is not "done," but we are doing a little bit at a time. Eventually it will become a nice place, hopefully!

IMG_5618

I bought my designated beach bag over the weekend, it's a huge straw bag that I'm going get a lot of mileage out of going to and from the beach:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...