Saturday, October 29, 2011


I thought for a long time what to do with this wall space in the tv room, finally decided to put a little writing desk there. It really is a vanity table because it has a gorgeous three fold mirror, but since I'm superstitious about Feng Shui and it's no good to place mirror facing the window, I talked to myself into believing that I didn't like the mirrors there.  Anyhow, I think a little lamp can be called for on top of it, and it's the perfect space for writing if I don't want to head upstairs for my blue room. ( And please excuse the messy pictures scattered around.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...