Friday, November 4, 2011

IMG_0622

Alfie and I made a trip to our local nursery today. There is nothing in the world that recharge me than being inside a beautiful nursery or garden! It was raining in the morning so I walked around in rain boots, it seems that Alfie is more intrigued by rain than afraid of it, I bet if I get him rain coats he would go for walks with me even under the rain. I saw a lot of humming birds at the nursery, it's like a little paradise in heaven!

I had no idea there was such a thing as a miniature sized pomegranate tree. So you can imagine my excitement and surprise when I saw one today. A small plant like this is quite inexpensive compare to many other miniature trees, so I got one today hoping I will be able to use it for one of my future fairy garden projects.


IMG_0629

After a bit of light pruning on the base, they now look like real trees with a big fat trunk. It will keep growing to about twice the height, but that's going to take years. Isn't it just beautiful?

IMG_0640

Here is another tree that I have, it's a miniature fuchsia tree, so delicate and pretty!

IMG_0637

Alfie just thinks they smell nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...