Monday, November 28, 2011

This past Thanks Giving, while at home cooking turkey, smelling the Cinnamon coming from the kitchen and eating sweet cranberry sauce, I couldn't stop thinking about the dogs who still desperately in need of a good home at the animal shelters. Speaking of giving thanks, I can't think of anyone more deserving than our pet companions that give so much love to us and turn a house into a real heart warming home.

When I went to visit the animal shelter last time, I was struck by the extraordinary eyes of a three months old pit bull puppy. He had beautiful blue eyes, pink chubby paws and a little white dot on the tip of his tail. He looked like a real angel, he reached out his paws to grab me,  crying to beg me to let him out. Since I was there just to look, I couldn't really take him home. Later I wondered why I didn't go and ask for a visit so he could at least come out and play. When I came back to see the puppy the second time, he didn't come up to me, instead he was curled up at the back of his cage, looking very down and broken hearted that no one had come to his rescue.

Here are some of the many many beautiful doggies from Orange County Animal Shelter at 561 The City Drive  Orange, CA 92868

(714) 935-6848

There are many simple ways you can do to help a puppy to be adopted such as posting their profile on your facebook page and spread the words around to family and friends. Sometimes the best ways to receive love is to open up our hearts to a little darling in need. You will find that the love they can give back to you is a hundred fold more!


 ROCCO
Pet ID: A1136419
Sex: N
Age: 10 Months
Color: WHITE - BLACK
Breed: AMER BULLDOG - MIX
Kennel: 292 

CHEWY
Pet ID: A1135483
Sex: F
Age: 4 Years
Color: BROWN
Breed: PUG - BEAGLE
Kennel: 291
MANNY
Pet ID: A1136481
Sex: M
Age: 4 Months
Color: BLACK - TAN
Breed: MIN PINSCHER - MIX
Kennel: 330
CHRISS
Pet ID: A1137306
Sex: F
Age: 6 Years
Color: GRAY
Breed: SCHNAUZER MIN - MIX
Kennel: 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...