Monday, December 26, 2011

IMG_1024IMG_1031
IMG_1022

I had a wonderful Christmas time with my family. We spent the entire morning unwrapping gifts, took the doggies to the park and then cooked Chinese hot pot instead of the traditional American Christmas dinner.  My husband hid all my presents in his car just in case I couldn't resist the urge to dig through the whole house for presents before the holiday arrives. This year, one of my favorite presents was the salt and pepper grinder by Perfex. I absolutely love them! My husband told me that the sales lady's son got them as his wedding gift in 1964 and still uses them today. Maybe they will last me 50 years too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...