Thursday, February 2, 2012

IMG_8701

It's only noon but my morning was crazy enough. Besides spilling half a can of paint in my backyard, I also almost ran over a wild running rabbit on my way to the nursery, had to swerve over to avoid it. The frightened little bunny then decided to do the only thing it knew: to freeze in the middle of the street! I thought I had hit it so I got out of my car to see if it was alright, luckily I didn't and it ran off the traffic into a nearby shopping plaza. Hopefully it will go into a residential area where there's no heavy traffic!

Here's some furniture updates while I get my nerve back in order! New to me but very very old furniture. A table and four chairs for $100 bucks. All the paint on the chairs are flaking off, I already painted one chair in pink, it's waiting to be distressed BUT, why does everything I paint look so tacky? I think I kind of like the chairs as is, any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...