Sunday, March 18, 2012


The forecast said that it would rain throughout the weekend, my husband had the great idea that we should make a fire in our fireplace under rainy weather.  It wasn't so simple to make a fire. We didn't know how to use our fireplace, and wasn't sure if it was safe to use it. A few days ago we had a chimney sweeper coming in to clean and inspect it.  After we got the ok from the chimney guy, we bought some real firewood and made a fire today. It made quite some strong crackling noise and heated up our living room nicely. I'd never really made fire in my own house before, so this was again one of those "firsts" that made me incredibly happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...