Monday, April 30, 2012


Here is the latest member of our family, my Camellia Japonica - Pink Perfection.  I don't think this is the time for Camellia anymore, but still, I saw several of these trees at the nursery the other day, and the flowers just won me over instantly. As much as I seem to love plants, gardening is really a very new interest to me, and it only started after I moved into my new house. A few years ago I tempted to grow some roses and trees, while the roses barely made it, other plants were not so lucky.  My first Camellia was a tree with red flowers, it seemed so beautiful to me so I took it home and placed it under a sun spot. Unfortunately, not knowing anything about plants, it died a couple of weeks after I bought it. One night I dreamed that the tree came back to life with bountiful red blooming flowers. Of course, it sucked when I woke up!  I think this Camellia tree has a much better chance of making it, I'm going to get a pretty pot for it first thing when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...