Saturday, April 14, 2012



These days I'm just plain tired most of the time running from one place to the next, life is all work and no play sometimes, but I try to look at the rainbow and smell the roses!








So here is the new Uggie. It's been exactly three weeks since I adopted and picked him up from the animal shelter, we have come quite a long way. Remember I complaint about the bad smell and long hair and peeing all over the place? Well, at least part of the problem was taken care of. Last Tuesday I finally got him a appointment and had him groomed. I was suppose to wait for two weeks after the surgery but I waited for a few more days to give him time to heal. I think it's sufficient to say that, with a lot of help from my hubby, we've passed the most difficult phase in adopting a shelter dog on top of two we already have, and I'm pretty proud of that!




Here is a picture of Fie Fie, so it's been four days since grooming and his hair is already popping out like popcorns. He smells good like one too:) What's more? He now has a friend to wrestle with, run around as a team, bark at neighbors with renewed enthusiasm, and someone to have intellectual conversations with!









At last, my princess. When I got married, my husband laid down the law. Dogs are NEVER allowed on the bed, so, please don't tell him that Kelly was on the bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...