Wednesday, May 2, 2012



Don't let those innocent looking little faces fool you. The peacefulness is nothing like what's really going on in my house.



This is what's really going on on a daily basis. Somehow, these two just can't leave each other alone.

Uggie is doing so much better compared to when we first got him. He is slowly learning how to be a house dog, how to walk on a leash, and gained a little bit of weight. He's also becoming great friends with Kelly and Alfie. This morning I tempted to walk all three dogs at once and it was quite successful. It just goes to show that while adopting a new dog can be a little tough in the beginning, with a little bit of time and patience, things can really improve.  Now I am beginning to feel like I'm enjoy the results of my hard work, and I get to have the company of three adorable little dogs with very minimum amount of work.

I sometimes still get snarky comments from people about the fact that I have three dogs, because, you know, you can always use the spare time, money and energy towards yourself, or work, or potential kids. While it is true that without pets life would be altogether easier, it sometimes is just so tiring to live a life that's all about myself, all the time. I enjoy providing a loving home to abandoned pets, and having little animals in my life that do silly little tricks and make me laugh on a daily basis is great, and if that means I should put in a little time and money towards it, then I think it's well worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...