Thursday, May 3, 2012


My backyard has been a constant mess, but happily so. It seems that when I come home everyday feeling dead tired and woefully uninspired, listening to Beethoven and playing with my plants is one legitimate way to relax.



Here's my finished version. I found the rocks at a bonsai section in one of the local nurseries that I frequent, and it looked like a miniature mountain:)


Remember I purchased two pink Serissa trees a while back? This is what I'm doing with it. It makes me so happy to just look at the tiny pink flowers. The tree on the left is just a small Catlin elm. Trees at this size are very reasonably priced, I bought a Cork elm at the same time but haven't used it yet. I think they've got a nice shape to it, bonsai or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...