Sunday, June 17, 2012


I haven't done a fairy garden tutorial in a while. While I was at OSH this morning I saw these indoor/outdoor LED light, and they would be perfect to put in fairy gardens because of how tiny they are.


Here's how it looks in one of my fairy gardens, all I had to do was wrapping the wire around the fairy trellis, turn on the lights, and there you have it!


What's so great about these light is that they are on a timer, so once you turn them on, they stay on for 6 hours til the next day. You won't waste battery during the day time. There's something about the lights that make the fairy garden truly magical, so far I love it!

On a side note, I would wrap the battery box in plastic eventually so they won't be damaged by water, the lights themselves seem to be holding up ok:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...