Sunday, July 29, 2012

DSC_1481DSC_1483DSC_1506DSC_1553DSC_1619DSC_1621DSC_1625DSC_1635DSC_1644

My husband flew out to meet me in Napa Valley over the weekend. Today we had a day of wine tasting and shopping together. I didn't do so much walking around on my own, so it was nice to get a good look around town while we were both here. It's very difficult not to relax in Napa Valley, with wine drinking starting at 9 am and all... Has anyone else notice that everything just seem to grow so well in Napa? I am not talking about the grapes, but the beautifully designed landscape of some restaurants and wineries that we visited, the red apples, vegetable gardens,  herb gardens, and roses all made me green with envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...