Monday, July 30, 2012

DSC_1740DSC_1646DSC_1691DSC_1680

Yesterday was our last day in Napa, we had some truly amazing breakfast at hotel Yountville and dessert wine at a organic winery before heading home, and it pretty much made our day. I was ready to go home though, I couldn't wait to see my doggies, I had missed them so much while away!

DSC_1643 

I got this cute bag while in Napa but last minute I decided to give it to my mom:)

 DSC_1645

This past week I stayed at a modest but very comfortable hotel, did a lot of reading, went out to try a few restaurants and walked around. There's something about being in a different place that fills me. Seeing new landscape, new people, new air, every aspect of it made my life experience richer and fuller. I guess this is why people say traveling is addictive. I left with a beautiful impression of Napa Valley, I will certainly be going back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...