Wednesday, August 8, 2012

DSC_1795DSC_1793

I've been trying to establish some sort of schedule. Ideally, I'd get up at 4 in the morning, go to work out, come back home, shower, get dressed, walk and feed the dogs, water all the forest of plants in the front and back yard, make some breakfast and coffee, clean up the dishes, head upstairs and start working, for a few solid hours, and then lunch, work some more, shop for groceries, start cooking for dinner, have dinner, and then do the dishes, have all my floors magically turned spotlessly clean, all my closet organized and laundry done and neatly folded, and then call it a day. So far non of that has happened yet, my days are a non structured mess drifting between email and phone calls, errands, and cleaning up dog poop. Everything on my list feels so essential to a good life, but the idea of doing it all feels so overwhelming on some days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...