Tuesday, November 27, 2012


A lot of the houses in my neighborhood had already began hanging their Christmas lights, however this year Christmas seem like the least thing on my mind when there are so many other things to think about. I had planned to take a family photo with all three doggies in front of the fireplace and Christmas trees, and with everyone wearing a Christmas hat. Unfortunately, with my fireplace in ruins and my house could possibly be partially demolished, we won't be making a fire anytime soon or buying a tree this year. I got a little outfit for Kelly anyway, as usual she dressed up really well, but when I tried to put the Christmas hat on Fie Fie, he went nuts. He kept moving his head left and right trying to figure out what is this red thing with a white ball on the end, so he wouldn't hold still AT ALL. I knew what he was thinking,"mommy, you drive me bonkers, you finally got me a toy, but you putted it in the wrong place!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...