Friday, February 15, 2013


A few days ago I received an email notifying that a business associate of mine had suddenly deceased. It was quite a shock, even though I didn't know him for long,  he always seemed like a nice fellow.  It seemed all so unreal as I've still got unanswered work email from him sitting in my inbox. It's not the first time lately that I heard of young people's sudden and very unexpected passing. Sometimes you just don't know when illness strikes that disrupts all orders of life. It's a reminder that you just have to take it easy on the stresses that life throws at you now and then, and not forgetting to take good care of yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...