Saturday, February 9, 2013


DSC_0513

February is a relatively stressful month for us with so many things going on at once. We are in the process of talking to the city, the insurance company, and all sorts of contractors to deal with our damaged fire place. It is very sad knowing that such a beautiful and old fireplace eventually will have to go. I can't even imagine how I will deal with it when my house becomes gutted, I guess it's one of those things you will learn to deal with as you go.  We are doing our best to preserve, if nothing else, at least the same outer appearance. It's one of those things that's discouraging, but at the same time the challenge made us wanting more to restore everything back to its original state. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...