Thursday, February 7, 2013

CSC_0466
CSC_0474

We are finally done furnishing the tv room after living in this house for nearly two years. It was really fun picking out each piece, and as we worked through the rooms our house is starting to feel more like a home everyday.

DSC_0485

When my husband and I moved into our house together, he was a very cat person. He always wanted a kitty, but since we already have dogs, he never got to have one. I always thought I was the dog lover of the house and he was the dog police of the house. The other night my husband poured himself a bowl of milk and cereal, turned on the tv and got ready for some snack time. Before he sat down, he came into the bedroom to get Kelly. I was wondering what he was up to, so I went out to investigate. Turned out, Kelly was all snuggled up on his lap wagging her tail while my husband ate his cereal and watched tv. It was the cutest thing in the world,  and that just goes to show that Kelly is pretty darn irresistible:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...