Thursday, March 14, 2013


DSC_1182

We got Fie Fie back from the vet early in the morning because he seemed to be doing fine without more vomiting over night. Soon as he got home he drank some water, since he was wearing a cone ( still got his catheter on in case we need to take him back for IV fluid again in the next day or so) I held little bit of water in my palm and let him drank it. I also gave him tiny bites of chicken and he gladly ate them. I felt a huge relief as I don't know what else to do if he still doesn't get any better.  

I'm going to cook some more rice porridge with chicken and feed him through out the day to replenish some nutrition. Now that I got my pup back, I can do anything in the world:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...