Monday, April 22, 2013


Real fake tattoo... got a free sheet of tattoo stickers from Urban Outfitters with a jacket that I ordered. Now I'm playing with them:p


While I was treasure hunting in my own garage this weekend, I found these shoes that I've had for a few years. These were vintage when I bought them, unfortunately, only after I got them home did I notice that they were not all the same color. One is obviously more orangey than the other, as if somebody left one shoe under the sun for too long.  It just occurred to me today that a little bit of shoe polish could fix the problem, and it did. I now have two identical shoes:) Vintage shoes are super awesome, who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...