Friday, April 12, 2013


DSC_1357DSC_1359

The Trader Joe near me has a pretty nice little selection of orchids. I like how they stock some of the unusual orchids as well as the more common ones. I have quite a few orchids in my house now, and I added these to my collection a little over a week ago!


DSC_1350

When I came back from Portland, I redecorated my breakfast nook. I still have to install a little ceiling light, but I guess I will get to that when I get to that. The only problem? I had a few books free standing without book ends. Etsy came to rescue and I found these cute little vintage deer book ends. It arrived today and I am super super happy that I got it! 

DSC_1369

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...