Sunday, August 11, 2013


My morning started out right with a Mexican breakfast near my house. The restaurant had an amazing courtyard and live music, plus unlimited champagne came with breakfast!


We finally became pro drinkers here and started making margaritas at home, it's about ten times cheaper than buying at restaurants and bars and so much more delicious! Why didn't we try this earlier?



It's a rare weekend where my husband didn't have to work at all, we watched Woody Allen's new movie Blue Jasmine and did some home construction planning for our house that's coming up very soon. I throughly enjoyed my weekend, and even did a little bit of gardening in the afternoon. This has been such a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...