Tuesday, October 22, 2013



A possible new light for our bedroom. I ordered this orb light from Ballard Designs, however, after seeing it in person I had to stop myself because I decided that it's too "cold" in my house! There's something I learned from internet shopping, is that what's right for A LOT of people doesn't necessarily mean it's right for me. On a second thought, an old house like mine, an antique light such as this one might just go well with it?

I have been doing some serious back breaking work on our fireplace tiles. Our contractors are no where in sight, just me and the masonry guys toughing it out. I can't wait to see the finished product, at this point I just want it to finish!



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...