Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I've been thinking for a while to cook for the construction workers that are working at my house for the past month and half. I see them buying fast food everyday for lunch, so I decided that it would be a good idea if I bring some home cooked meal once for a change. I started preparing some of the dishes last night and finished the cold dishes in the morning, and even brought a cake too. It was a success, even my husband drove back from work for his share of lunch!


  

After lunch I spent the afternoon freshening up my fairy gardens, it's been looking pretty sad since I've been too busy to take care of them!





This year I made another one of those Halloween themed fairy gardens, complete with happy ghosts, pumpkin patch, and doggies begging for candies! See the one I made last year here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...