Tuesday, January 28, 2014






My hubby stayed at home and worked two solid days for the past weekend, so today he took off half day of work and we went out and had a nice and relaxing time at the beach. We saw a pod of dolphins out in the ocean, that tiny dot in the middle is one of them popping out:)


For dinner we had champagne and oyster at Newport. One of my piano teacher taught me that oyster and caviar should be eaten with month that include an "R," so right now is the time. It felt so nice to be out and about!


I also finally dragged out my repetto shoes that I bought a few years ago and started wearing them. They are oldies but goodies! Overall this was a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...