Thursday, January 2, 2014



The holidays came and gone. For new year, my husband and I went to a Jazz club downtown to celebrate. Overall it was a very low key holiday as we were pretty much strapped down to our house because of the construction. We missed out on much of family celebrations, but hopefully next holiday season we will make up for it. 



For the last week or so I have been working on choosing the perfect paint colors for my house.  I do become a bit obsessive when it comes to choosing the paint colors, but since I've no experience doing any of this, I had to work extra hard to make sure everything come out alright.



As of now this is how my house looked. I can't wait til we are done so I can have some before and after photos:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...