Wednesday, February 5, 2014


When we moved into our house, our three panel of beautiful windows in the living room was not in this bad of a condition. I believe that windows, especially older windows, are truly the soul of a house. There is nothing that compare to the charm of older windows with their pretty wavy glass! However, after two years of living in the house, my dogs have chewed on several window bars, exposing serious termite damage underneath the surface! 



Instead of buying ugly new windows, we decided to keep our old windows and repair them!


It took two men, three days to slowly chisle at the window, and repair to good condition again!


I am quite happy with the end result! It's not perfect, but hey, that's definitely better than before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...