Sunday, April 27, 2014





Have you ever been to Marugame Monzo at Little Tokyo? I finally got to try it today, the Udon was made freshly in house, they were amazing!


For some reason I always see this dog when I go to intelligensia, and I really don't go there all that often!





Hipster land plus great coffee, I really have no complaints there:)


Also, I scored these two amazing vintage leather clutch while walking around, they were $28 each, not so bad at all! I'm looking forward to some fun night out with these two cuites:)

LA always feel much more like home to me than Orange County, once in a while I like to make the drive and go back to recharge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...