Wednesday, April 2, 2014






If you live in California, it's almost silly to go to another place, say, Hawaii, just to enjoy the ocean. This year with all the crazy things going on in our lives, we've put off traveling, but it seems just as nice to go to a travel destination to have some fun, act like a tourist, and then drive right back home in 20 minutes!




Since I didn't have much class, I whipped out my camera when the food was served on the table. I love the presentation. My appetizer was white asparagus soup with caviar. While my hubby ordered oysters, this particular oyster dish really took it to the next level.



I was a bit disappointed that the floor windows were closed due to cold weather, otherwise we could have gotten wonderful ocean air while we dined.



Somewhere in France I picked up the habit of ordering cheese as dessert at the end of a meal. I do it whenever the option was offered at restaurant. This particular combination was very tasty, it's a lot more fun than than just order a slice of pie or cake, as a cheese plate with preserves offer so much more surprises!


At last we got this as a surprise. We had a small celebration but this gesture from the restaurant was super nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...