Thursday, April 24, 2014



There's nothing that can brighten my day, and my outfit, like a pair of high heel shoes with cute bows. 

I'm not very good at grasping office attire, but at least I tried!  Lately there has been a lot of stress in my life. I've started a new job in a field that I know pretty much nothing of, my husband has filed for divorce and moved out for a while, and the neighborhood that I live in has had an astronomical amount of robberies that's been keeping us all on very thin nerves.  On top of it all, I was attacked by some pretty vicious mosquitos last night and had 8 hand sized bites covering both of my lower legs in its entirety. My legs have gotten so swollen that I could barely stand up.
BUT! I was up and about.

The way I see it, if I don't go on normally, my puppies really suffers. They are already feeling the stress of the household, so I'd like to keep their lives at least somewhat normal by taking them on routine walks. It's a very good thing to have somebody in your life that you care about, and I love my pups a whole lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...